The MidwayUSA Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity working to sustain and grow youth shooting sports by providing long-term funding to youth shooting teams through annual cash grants. Every donation made is tax-deductible and allows the Foundation to assist in expanding and enhancing the leadership skills, confidence, and discipline of today’s youth through shooting sports activities.
We support all shooting disciplines and you can help make an impact by donating to the team endowment, organizational endowment, or special purpose program of your choice. 100% of your donation benefits that endowment and your donation may qualify for a match through our current Matching Program.
Our Annual Rockstar program awards the top fundraising teams of the year. The teams below led fundraising efforts in 2022, as of 12/31. These funds raised by successful teams are also matched through our Matching Program. Click Here to see the final team tally.
1. US Military Academy – Shotgun Program – NY | Raised $60,585
2. Rio Salado Target Terminators – AZ | Raised $56,450
3. Hunting Heritage – ID | Raised $50,000
4. Gaston Young Guns – NC | Raised $43,415
5. Pleasant Valley Trap Team – IA | Raised $40,357
6. Massachusetts Shooters Foundation Junior Programs – MA | $40,000
7. Oak Grove Lutheran School Trap Team – ND | Raised $37,982
8. The X Count – IN | Raised $37,040
9. Taunton Marksmanship Unit – MA | Raised $35,987
10. Morehead State University – KY | Raised $34,699