The MidwayUSA Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity working to sustain and grow youth shooting sports by providing long-term funding to youth shooting teams through annual cash grants. Every donation made is tax-deductible and allows the Foundation to assist in expanding and enhancing the leadership skills, confidence, and discipline of today’s youth through shooting sports activities.
We support all shooting disciplines and you can help make an impact by donating to the team endowment, organizational endowment, or special purpose program of your choice. 100% of your donation benefits that endowment and your donation may qualify for a match through our current Matching Program.
Our Annual Rockstar program awards the top fundraising teams of the year. As of 7/31, the teams below are leading fundraising efforts in 2022. These funds raised by successful teams are also matched through our Matching Program.
1. Rio Salado Target Terminators – AZ | Raised $40,859
2. Oak Grove Lutheran School Trap Team – ND | Raised $37,732
3. Pleasant Valley Trap Team – IA | Raised $25,060
4. The X Count – IN | Raised $22,375
5. Rhinelander High School Trap Team – WI | Raised $22,200
6. W/A/O Ponies – MN | Raised $21,271
7. Central Cass Trap Club – ND | Raised $19,271
8. Ada Borup West Trap Team – MN | Raised $16,271
9. Wasatch HS Claybusters – UT | Raised $16,219
10. Ruby Mountain Clay Breakers – NV | Raised $16,092