The MidwayUSA Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity working to sustain and grow youth shooting sports by providing long-term funding to youth shooting teams through annual cash grants. Every donation made is tax-deductible and allows the Foundation to assist in expanding and enhancing the leadership skills, confidence, and discipline of today’s youth through shooting sports activities.
We support all shooting disciplines and you can help make an impact by donating to the team endowment, organizational endowment, or special purpose program of your choice. 100% of your donation benefits that endowment and your donation may qualify for a match through our current Matching Program.
Our Annual Rockstar program awards top fundraising teams of the year as of December 31, 2021. These funds raised by successful teams are also matched through our Matching Program.
1. The X Count – IN | Raised $204,641
2. Wyoming State 4-H Foundation – WY | Raised $61,350
3. NSC Golden BBs – IL | Raised $60,000
4. Georgia Competitive Shooters – GA | Raised $48,160
5. UG Broncos Shooting Club – WI | Raised $45,278
6. Buckeye Outdoor Youth Education & Shooting Center – OH | Raised $45,008
7. Massachusetts Shooters Foundation Junior Programs – MA | $42,118
8. Gaston Young Guns High School Shooting Team – NC | Raised $34,665
9. Rio Salado Target Terminators – AZ | Raised $34,573
10. Lawrence County Young Guns – PA | 34,325