Randy Moeller; Executive Director
|Foundation Assets: $143 Million|
|Total Grants Paid [since inception]: $22 Million|
|Teams with Funded Endowments: 2,707|
We offer all of our constituents as much information as possible about how our funds are utilized.
Our operations and performance document is intended to provide a deeper look into the Foundation from a transparency and due diligence perspective. We know that anyone can pull our IRS form 990 tax returns and receive decent financial information, but the 990 form doesn’t provide anything beyond the numbers. For more transparency, we created a comprehensive listing with Guidestar, one of the top organizations providing information about mission, legitimacy, impact, reputation, finances, programs, transparency, and governance of non-profits. In fact, we have provided enough information to Guidestar to receive their platinum participation designation.
Top 10 Donors
Since 501(c)3 inception (2008)
- Larry & Brenda Potterfield
- Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation
- Association of College Unions Intl.
- National Wild Turkey Federation
- Civilian Marksmanship Program
- Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation
- Missouri Youth Sport Shooting Alliance (MYSSA)
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- The Youth Target Foundation
- Pheasants Forever, Inc.