Our supporting programs provide a wide variety of opportunities for you to support the MidwayUSA Foundation with your own purchases. These businesses share our passion for growing youth shooting sports and have proudly created initiatives to show their commitment.
Driven by their Caliber Members, the Everest’s mission is to create the leading marketplace for the outdoor recreation community – a place where retailers can sell firearms, fishing gear, camping gear, outdoor products and other related consumer items; a place where like-minded consumers can learn, interact, participate and shop. Through their program, Everest Gives Back, Everest will provide funding to the MidwayUSA Foundation to support our mission. Everest Gives Back will provide funding to the MidwayUSA Foundation in multiple ways:
- At checkout, shoppers are can select MidwayUSA Foundation and round-up their total order to the nearest dollar.
- A portion of all Caliber Membership revenue is transferred to Everest Gives Back and its partners. Use CaliberMUSAF to get $30 off a One-Year Membership.
- A portion of net revenue is transferred to Everest Gives Back!
Learn more about Everest and their programs at Everest.com.
Eventgroove: TICKET PRINTING
DO NOT PRINT TICKETS WITHOUT CONFIRMATION FROM THE MIDWAYUSA FOUNDATION THAT YOUR LOI AND OTHER REQUIRED FORMS ARE COMPLETE, AND THE REQUESTED FUNDRAISING PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE!
SKB Shotguns has been a successful partner of ours for many years now, benefiting youth shooting teams across the country through excellent fundraising products. To continue supporting youth shooting sports, SKB Shotguns will be donating 5% of all parts and accessory sales to the MidwayUSA Foundation’s Mission. Some of the items that benefit youth shooting sports include range bags, shell pouches, gun cases, replacement stocks and forends, choke tubes, and even spring rebuild kits. For more information, call 800-752-2767 or head to SKBshotguns.com.
SSP Eyewear is committed to creating safety sunglasses that provide exceptional protection, great styles, coordinated colors, and superior fit. They truly believe that it’s possible to have all of the comfort and eye appeal of a sunglasses with the protection of a safety glass. SSP is providing a discount to youth shooting teams and organizations as well as a donation to your endowment account when purchasing their safety eyewear. Team leaders can take advantage of this opportunity by heading to SSP’s website and creating a custom link for their team. From there you can share the link with your team, and community; with every purchase through the link, benefiting your MidwayUSA Foundation Endowment.
- SSP will donate 10% of sales to your endowment, and get 10% off when using the code: MUSAF10
- SSP’s safety sunglass lenses are prepared with a superior anti-scratch coating and shatterproof polycarbonate
- A wide variety of lenses, styles, and color options are available
- The option to customize frames is also an option. Please reach out to SSP with the contact information below for more information on customizing frames.
MidwayUSA Foundation has teamed up with Battle Gear to provide a resource for teams to order custom team uniforms AND grow their team endowment. Battle Gear takes custom uniforms and gear to the next level. They have created custom templates just for our shooting teams. Choose from those templates or work with Battle Gear to create your own, unique design. Their apparel professionals communicate closely with coaches and team leaders to turn any idea or vision into a design that the whole team will enjoy. Plus, 10% of your order benefits your team’s endowment! Get started with the link below.