Join our Team! Careers
Want to help us change the future of youth shooting sports? Check out our available MidwayUSA Foundation Careers. Our staff is small but mighty. Located in Columbia, Missouri, we have 13 full-time employees that get a lot done and have fun doing it. For more information about our current openings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To View Our current Openings, Select the Job Position Below
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: Logistics Manager
The Logistics Coordinator will directly support the Logistics Manager and work closely with the Project and Events Manager and the Program Coordination Manager. The primary role of the Logistics Coordinator is to provide logistical, operational, and infrastructural support to all Foundation departments, personnel, and programs.
Founded in 2007 by Larry and Brenda Potterfield, owners and founders of MidwayUSA, the MidwayUSA Foundation holds endowment accounts for about 2,800 youth shooting sports teams and 69 related organizations totaling $221 million. Since its inception, the MidwayUSA Foundation has provided $45.1 million in grants to youth shooting sports programs. MidwayUSA Foundation operations are fully funded annually by the Potterfield Family, so 100% of every dollar donated goes to the team or organizational endowment account selected by the donor. MidwayUSA Foundation is the only organization providing sustainable, endowment-based funding for youth shooting sports, supporting over 100,000 high school and college-age athletes engaged in all shooting disciplines across the United States.
Specific Job Duties:
- Assist the Logistics Manager with acquisition, order process, and fulfillment of product grant items.
- Maintain the Product Grant inventory system to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Organize and manage onsite inventory storage.
- Build strong relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Coordinate with the Project and Events Manager to ensure logistical needs for all Foundation-sponsored events are met. Travel to the events for support as needed.
- Handle all shipping/receiving for the Foundation to ensure all supply chain demands.
- Respond to, track, and resolve shipping complaints and problems.
- Communicate with the Relationship Manager the current product grant needs.
- Support the Logistics Manager in facility maintenance, administration, and operations.
- Support the Program Coordinators as required in grant requests and general donation processing and administration.
- Support all strategic plans and initiatives as required.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Creative problem solver
- Strong Microsoft Office 365 Skills
The MidwayUSA Foundation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. An offer of employment at the MidwayUSA Foundation is contingent upon good results of a thorough background check and drug screen.
If you are interested in applying for this Logistics Coordinator position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. In the subject line please indicate that this is for the Logistics Coordinator position. We will accept applications until the position is filled.