Join our Team!
Want to help us change the future of youth shooting sports? Check out our available positions. Our staff is small but mighty. Located in Columbia, Missouri, we have between 8-10 employees that get a lot done and have fun doing it. For more information about our current openings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
content marketing specialist [11.06.18] Download job description
MidwayUSA Foundation (Columbia, MO) is searching for an outgoing and creative personality with strong communication skills to assist our rapidly growing organization. Our ideal Content Marketing Specialist (CMS) will be very creative and able to effectively express their thoughts through writing and imagery. Creating and editing appealing content in a broad array of media forms will be a key requirement of this position. Our CMS will work side by side with our Marketing Manager to tell the story of MidwayUSA Foundation, with a goal to generate donations through increased branding and improved visibility throughout the national shooting and outdoor sports community and industry, as well as the general public. Our CMS will be instrumental in helping us generate sustainable financial support for over 3,200 youth shooting sports teams nationwide.
The Content Marketing Specialist (CMS) primarily supports the Marketing Department, the Programs Group, but also the overall Foundation. The CMS delivers a broad range of internal and external marketing and communications services to the staff, directors, current and potential constituents, and the public.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Marketing, Communications, or related field is required
- Demonstrated combination of strong writing and editing skills with creativity
- Able to do research, gather accurate information, and create timely, appealing content
- Ability to create content in a variety of formats (blog posts, web pages, emails, social media, print media, letters, graphics, video, etc.) at scale
- Organized and deadline oriented
- Knowledge of WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, and a broad array of Social Media is desired
- Knowledge and interest in the shooting sports is a plus
- Commitment to the Values of MidwayUSA Foundation
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this Content Marketing Specialist position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We will accept applications until the position is filled.