Join our Team! Careers
Want to help us change the future of youth shooting sports? Check out our available MidwayUSA Foundation Careers. Our staff is small but mighty. Located in Columbia, Missouri, we have 12 full-time employees that get a lot done and have fun doing it. For more information about our current openings, please email email@example.com.
Administrative Assistant [2.12.2020]
The MidwayUSA Foundation is seeking an Administrative Assistant. This is an ideal opportunity for a detail-oriented professional to assist in the continued growth and development of a unique organization providing sustainable funding for youth shooting sports teams and organizations nationwide. The Administrative Assistant will work with all Foundation staff and the management team to deliver a broad range of internal and external coordination and support services to the Foundation and its constituents. This role is essential to the successful daily operation of the Foundation and the delivery of high-quality service to our constituents. Download the full job description.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide exceptional customer service to constituents by answering and directing incoming phone calls to the appropriate department; answer routine information requests
- Receive, sort, and distribute incoming mail to staff; receive and distribute deliveries
- Meeting & event coordination support: scheduling, accommodations, food orders, assisting guests
- Monitor and purchase office and other supplies
- Maintain printers and copiers (Paper, toner, coordinate maintenance, etc.)
- Backup and assistance for Foundation staff
- Executive assistant to Senior Leadership
- Wide variety of additional general administrative duties
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, communications, and mathematics skills
- Friendly and outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills including a professional presence and ability to manage client interaction with tact, diplomacy, and professionalism
- Detail-oriented, excellent process management and organizational skills, and likes to be challenged with a broad range of duties and assignments.
- Independent thinker who takes the initiative is excited to learn and requires minimal supervision
- Proficiency with Microsoft based PCs and Office applications including Word and Excel
- Exceptional typing and note-taking skills
- Creative problem solver, quick and intuitive learner
- Unwavering integrity and work ethic
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this Administrative Assistant position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will accept applications until the position is filled.