millions added through our donation match
Donations made to youth shooting teams with the MidwayUSA Foundation are matched every month.
This year, we are offering a monthly donation match to youth shooting teams with a MidwayUSA Foundation Team Endowment. Thanks to our generous donors, Larry and Brenda Potterfield, we have added millions to our shooting team endowments through a donation matching program. in 2021, we will have $160,000 every month to match contributions. Every shooting team that receives a donation or contributes to their MidwayUSA Foundation Team Endowment will earn a match. The ratio of that match will vary based on the number of total contribution dollars received for youth shooting teams in that month. Head to our Latest News Blog to find previous ratios and examples.
Here are ways to take advantage of the donation match.
- Conduct fundraisers like a bake sale, car wash or charity shoot & donate the proceeds to your team endowment
- Ask friends and family to give directly to your team through our website
- Register for FREE fundraising products, like guns, optics, or knives, from the MidwayUSA Foundation & use it to conduct a fundraiser
- Find a generous donor with a passion for youth shooting sports to donate to your team
- Seek out a partner organization near you and fundraise together
- Get your entire team involved by conducting a Peer-to-Peer fundraiser
- Watch for upcoming Foundation fundraising events that offer ways to win endowment dollars
The MidwayUSA Foundation is here to help youth shooting teams grow their endowment to ensure funding for the life of the team. The donation matching program is an excellent tool to assist that growth. Online donations can be made to every youth shooting team in our Team Endowment Program. Donations made through our website are safe, secure, and simple. Also, Larry and Brenda Potterfield cover all of our operating expenses, so 100% of every donation benefits the shooting team of the donor’s choice. You can also use our check donation form to donate to a Team Endowment.