Coach Training GRANTS
These competitive cash grants will fund the training of youth shooting sports coaches.
GRANT Cycle: February 1st – March 1st
Qualified coaches are an integral piece to the expansion of youth shooting sports. To continue providing more opportunities for our youth in shooting sports, we will offer competitive grants to fund the training of more coaches. MidwayUSA Foundation Agency Endowment holders will be eligible for Coach Training grants. Teams or individuals interested in our Coach Training grant program should reach out to their state organization.
We accept coach training grant applications via our online grant application process once per year. The applications are reviewed and awarded by MidwayUSA Foundation. These competitive cash grants are awarded to grant recipients in May, and the Foundation reserves the right to audit a recipient’s use of the grant funds. See the grant requirements below or review our Coach Training-Range Development Grant Application and Funding Policy to learn more.
- One application cycle per calendar year
- Minimum grant payout (per request): $1,000
- Maximum grant payout (per request): $5,000
- Funds must be utilized within 9 months of receipt
- Must be entry-level certification or train-the-trainer course, not advanced
- Coach, or potential coach, receiving training must be affiliated with an endowment holding team or organization
- Must provide a source of training, cost per coach, and number of prospective coaches that will be trained
- Acceptable expenses are cost of training and applicable travel expenses (within reason)
- Training curriculum will be subject to approval
- Proof of training certification required
- Unused cash grant funding, not committed for the specified purpose, or not committed within the time limit, if any, detailed in the corresponding grant application, shall be returned to MidwayUSA Foundation