Join us in making an impact by becoming a sponsor.
Help us change the future of youth shooting sports. Sponsoring our Foundation allows you to forge connections with the athletes and supporters, gaining immediate visibility and recognition while developing brand loyalty with the future of the industry. There are many options for your sponsorship dollars or products.
Podium Sponsor [$1,000 – $9,999]
- Company logo included on MidwayUSA Foundation website Sponsors page with link to sponsor’s website homepage
- Opportunity to place free promotional material in coach meeting packets (sponsor-supplied/1 year quantity)
- Company logo on select MidwayUSA Foundation communications
- Recognition in Foundation blog/e-newsletter
Elite Sponsor [$10,000 – $24,999]
All benefits of the Podium Sponsor plus:
- Company logo included on MidwayUSA Foundation website homepage
- MidwayUSA Foundation social media acknowledgment with sponsor logo and content
- National press release announcing sponsorship
- Special invitations to future exclusive events
- MidwayUSA Foundation Elite Sponsor plaque
Champion Sponsor [$25,000 – $49,999]
All benefits of Elite Sponsor plus:
- Company logo included on MidwayUSA Foundation team and public communications
- MidwayUSA Foundation targeted and ongoing social media acknowledgment with sponsor logo and content (Blog, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- Sponsor logo added to MidwayUSA Foundation event banners
- MidwayUSA Foundation Champion Sponsor plaque
Legacy Sponsor [$50,000+]
All benefits of Champion Sponsor plus:
- Company logo included on MidwayUSA Foundation website team pages (2,800 total pages)
- Presenting sponsor of special event
- MidwayUSA Foundation Legacy Sponsor plaque
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact John Linquist, Relationship Manager, if you are interested in becoming a sponsor. Our sponsors have a passion for supporting youth shooting sports which directly benefits the future of the outdoor industry. Feel free to use his contact information below or set up a meeting with him here.