Leaving a legacy is not as difficult as one may think. There are many ways to make a lasting impact at the MidwayUSA Foundation.
A charitable bequest is one of the easiest and most flexible ways that you can leave a gift to the MidwayUSA Foundation.
How easy is it?
You can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift to be made to the MidwayUSA Foundation as part of your estate plan. To see sample bequest language click the button below. The sample language covers bequests to an existing MidwayUSA Foundation Fund, to create a new Donor-Advised Fund, and for other unrestricted purposes.
Bequest May be made in several ways
- Percentage bequest – make a gift of a percentage of your estate
- Specific bequest – make a gift of a specific dollar amount or a specific asset
- Residual bequest – make a gift from the balance or residue of your estate
Benefits of a bequest
- Receive an estate tax charitable deduction
- Reduce the burden of taxes on your family
- Leave a lasting legacy to charity
If you have any questions about gifts, please contact us at 877-375-4570 or email us at Info@midwayusafoundation.org. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions that you have.