JOIN US AT Hunts Point Gun Club FOR A DAY OF COMPETITION, GAMES, AND PRIZES!
Sporting Clays Tournament
Support youth shooting sports on August 20th, 2022, during our Day of Clays – Minnesota. Join us for this event, open to the public, and enjoy a day of sporting clays and games out at Hunts Point Gun Club in Pequot Lakes, Minnesota. Day of Clays sporting clays tournament will be $200 per shooter or $800 per 4-person squad. The event will also include a side game. Side game entries are just $20, and prizes will be awarded. Registration entry donations will benefit your favorite shooting team and will be matched! See the full tentative schedule below.
- 8 am Check-in opens
- Warm-up area available, sack lunches available (pre-order required)
- 10:45 Check-in closes
- 10:45 Safety briefing/Announcements/National anthem
- 11:00 Shotgun Start
- 1:30-2:00 Shooters return
- 1:30-2:30 Side Shooting Games Open
- 2:30 Appetizers, Games/Sweepstakes, Social Hour (cash bar)
- 3:30 Awards
- HOA – belt buckle and case of Federal 12 ga ammo
- Youth winner (14 and under) – Dual firearm bag by Bone-Dri
- Shooting Game Prize – Walther P22
- 1st place Competitive Class Team (Experienced sporting clays shooters) – belt buckle
- 1st place Intermediate Class Team (Limited experience sporting clays shooter) – belt buckle
- 1st place Hunter Class Team (Novice sporting clays shooter) – belt buckle
With over 300 acres, Hunts Point Gun Club is a perfect mix of open fields, prairie, wetland, ponds, & woods. Their facility is open year-round and caters to shotgun sports enthusiasts. Hunts Point is a great place for shotgun shooting sports, outdoor recreation education, and meeting & visiting with family & friends. Owners John & Theresa Barr are creating a one-of-a-kind facility!
*Registrations and entries into Day of Clays will not qualify for additional MidwayUSA Foundation incentives that may overlap during the registration period.