JOIN US AT Moree’s Sportsman’s Preserve FOR A DAY OF COMPETITION, GAMES, AND PRIZES!
Sporting Clays Tournament
Support youth shooting sports on May 20th, 2023, during our Day of Clays – South Carolina. Join us for this event, open to the public, and enjoy a day of sporting clays and games out at Moree’s Sportsman’s Preserve & Sporting Clays in Society Hill, South Carolina. Day of Clays sporting clays tournament will be $200 per shooter or $800 per 4-person squad, and there will be golf carts available to rent. The event will also include a side game. Side game entries are just $20, and prizes will be awarded. Registration entry donations will benefit your favorite shooting team and will be matched! See the full tentative schedule below.
- 9:00 am | Morning check-in
– Food truck available on site
- 9:30 am | Warm-up available at 5 stand
- 11:00 am | Shotgun start for 100 clay sporting clays tournament
– If the 11:00 am flight becomes full, we will add another flight
- 1:30 pm | Side games open – Flurry and Long Bird
- 3:00 pm | Awards, raffle drawings, and appetizers
- HOA – belt buckle and TBD
- Youth winner (14 and under) – TBD
- Shooting Game Prize – TBD
- 1st place Competitive Class Team (Experienced sporting clays shooters) – belt buckle
- 1st place Intermediate Class Team (Limited experience sporting clays shooter) – belt buckle
- 1st place Hunter Class Team (Novice sporting clays shooter) – belt buckle
Moree’s Sportsman’s Preserve & Sporting Clays
Moree’s Sportsman’s Preserve is an upland game preserve and is the favorite of many who love quail hunting, duck hunting, pheasant hunting, sporting clays, and other outdoor activities in South Carolina. Established in 1985, Moree’s has become a top outdoor sporting and hunting destination, offering a variety of things to do. Their 5-stand and wireless 14-station sporting clays course offer a competitive and thrilling experience. They also have 25- and 50- acre upland game ranges that feature diverse terrain in carefully cultivated meadows with lush rolling hills used for various upland hunting excersions.
Lodging is available on-site; contact Andy Paquin at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 803-374-1111 (cell) for more details.
Moree’s Sportsman’s Preserve and Sporting Clays
1217 Moree Rd, Society Hill, SC 29593
*Registrations and entries into Day of Clays will not qualify for additional MidwayUSA Foundation incentives that may overlap during the registration period.