The MidwayUSA Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity working to sustain and grow shooting sports by providing long-term funding to youth shooting teams. Every donation made is tax-deductible and allows the Foundation to assist in expanding and enhancing the leadership skills, confidence, and discipline of today’s youth through shooting sports activities. We support all shooting disciplines.
To expand, enhance, and perpetuate youth shooting sports activities to help young people improve their confidence, discipline, and leadership skills through shooting sports education.
We help communities and organizations raise funds to support their high school, college, and other youth shooting teams and activities. We also manage a variety of special purpose endowed funds for the support and advancement of youth shooting sports.
To be the most respected, most influential, and best run foundation serving the shooting, hunting, and outdoor sports industries.
Honesty Respect for Others Accountability
Integrity Teamwork Stewardship
Humility Positive Attitude Loyalty
We use a variety of programs to accomplish our mission.
- We do not provide grants to teams without an endowment account.
- We do not create endowments for middle school & below students.
- We do not sponsor or fund shooting events.
- We do not fund individual shooters.
- We do not provide scholarships.
- We do not fund non-US teams.
- We do not fund range or other infrastructure projects.
- We do not fund adult shooting programs.
- We cannot provide team discounts at MidwayUSA.
- We cannot provide team discounts on firearms & ammunition.
- We are a separate entity from the online retail business, MidwayUSA.