The Online Recurring Donation Drive concluded in August, and the MidwayUSA Foundation was very pleased with everyone’s participation. The drive was a success and will greatly benefit teams involved in our Team Endowment Program. The Online Recurring Donation Drive brought in $4,714 in recurring donation growth for youth shooting teams, and each month those contributions will be matched! During the drive, 38 shooting teams received a new recurring gift or increased their contribution total from their May baseline. We awarded $25,000 to 15 participating teams. The top five teams earning $5,000, $4,000, $3,000, $2,000, and $1,000 respectively. The results are listed below, congratulations to the top teams!
- 1st Carroll Action Shooting Sports Inc – R15216 [IA] – $5,000
- 2nd Taunton Marksmanship Unit – R4391 [MA] – $4,000
- 3rd The X Count – R4979 [IN] – $3,000
- 4th Massachusetts Shooters Foundation Junior Programs – R4164 [MA] – $2,000
- 5th (TIE) Massachusetts Institute of Technology Sport Pistol Club – R66281 [MA] – $1,000
- 5th (TIE) Ozaukee Scholastic Shooting Sports – R58869 [WI] – $1,000
Additionally, the random draw took place on September 5th at 10:30 a.m. CDT on our Facebook page. Program Managers, Jeff and Sarah, drew the following teams during our Facebook LIVE to win $1,000 in additional endowment funds. Check out the Facebook LIVE by clicking here. You can find the results listed below, congratulations to the winning teams!
Random Draw, $1,000 Winners
- Virginia 4-H Shooting Education Program
- Warrenton Rifles
- Creighton Prep High School
- Graham Junior Shooting Club
- West Valley High School Rifle Team
- Hallsville High School
- Tri-County QUGA A9 Clay Grinders
- Washington College
- Loudoun County (LoCo) 4-H Shooting Education
All shooting teams that participated in this incentive gained valuable relationships through new recurring donors. It’s essential to grow your recurring gifts, even after the Online Recurring Donation Drive. Growing your recurring gifts allows your team to focus on hitting targets or breaking clays, rather than fundraising. Remember, your team can receive donations through our website each and every day. So, always promote your shooting team to friends, family, and your community!