The MidwayUSA Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity working to sustain and grow youth shooting sports by providing long-term funding to youth shooting teams through annual cash grants. Every donation made is tax-deductible and allows the Foundation to assist in expanding and enhancing the leadership skills, confidence, and discipline of today’s youth through shooting sports activities.
We support all shooting disciplines and you can help make an impact by donating to the team endowment, organizational endowment, or special purpose program of your choice. 100% of your donation benefits that endowment and your donation may qualify for a match through our current Matching Program.
Our Annual Rockstar program awards the top fundraising teams of the year. As of 9.30.23, these are the teams that have grown their endowment the most through donations and fundraising. Funds raised are also matched through our Matching Program. Watch our blog for more updates!
1. Mid Carolina Youth Shooting Team – SC | $74,279
2. Coyote Clay Target League – ND | $52,537
3. Watertown Gosling Trap Team – WI | $49,091
4. Warroad Warriors Trap Club – MN | $45,717
5. Taunton Marksmanship Unit – MA | $44,100
6. Peoria Skeet and Trap Youth – IL | $45,708
7. Georgia Competitive Shooters – GA | $35,289
8. Rio Salado Target Terminators – AZ| $33,020
9. University Of Utah – UT | $31,000
10. Ada Borup West Trap Team – MN | $27,000