Our September incentive, Hometown Challenge Shoot and Sweepstakes, added $182,807.48 to our youth shooting team endowments. This annual fundraising event allows teams to grow their endowment, gives donors a chance to win prizes, and allows everyone to compete at their local range! The donations are also matched through our current Matching Program (1:1), adding over $365K to 409 endowments, each benefitting specific youth shooting teams nationwide.
The top 5 teams were awarded additional endowment funds, with 1st place receiving $8,000!
- 1st Place, Watertown Gosling Trap Team [WI] – Raised $25,040 and Won $8,000
- 2nd Place, Pillager Clay Target Team [MN] – Received $6,000
- 3rd Place, Rio Salado Target Terminators [AZ] – Received $4,000
- 4th Place, Gateway Claybusters [MO] – Received $3,000
- 5th Place, Jackson Northwest Clay Crushers [MI] – Received $2,000
Additionally, 15 participating teams were drawn at random to win $1,000. Check out the list of all participating teams; random draw winners are highlighted. Stay tuned for our prize drawing and shoot winners from each discipline. Scores must be submitted through our website by October 14.