In one month we need your help! November 28 is Giving Tuesday. It is a global day of giving that comes after Black Friday and Cyber Monday and we hope to raise $100,000 in that ONE DAY to support youth shooting sports. Every dollar will benefit a shooting team and donations can be made right through our website. Giving Tuesday is just five years old but has grown every year. A lot of organizations will be asking for support on this day so here are some reasons we think donors should choose the MidwayUSA Foundation.
- Donors choose where their entire donation will go. All of the teams, including yours, are listed online and they donate directly to your team through our website.
- We keep nothing for operations or fees. 100% benefits your team.
- The donation will be matched 2:1, tripling every contribution.
- A tax deduction. Donors are donating to your team but we will take care of generating a receipt for their tax records.
- MidwayUSA Foundation Team Endowments will be there for the life of your team. Every year you’re eligible to receive a cash grant to use for ammunition, travel, entry fees, uniforms, and more…FOREVER.
Continue to watch our website for a team toolkit to help you communicate with your donors. Ask them to mark their calendars now and pledge to give to your team on that day. With a goal to raise $100,000, we’ll need lots of help!