GROW YOUR team endowmentACCOUNT
The ways to grow your endowment are endless, so take advantage of all opportunities.
We offer FREE fundraising items for teams and partners to grow their Endowment Accounts. The type and quantity of available items varies, but they are always provided at no cost. Always check our fundraising page for the latest items. Quantities are limited. For more information, see the fundraising FAQs below.
We also recommend checking out our Matching Program and exploring other ways to grow your account.
"We have conducted two fundraisers and increased our endowment by $8,000!"
the rifle and binoculars were a huge hit at our team banquet! Thank you for your donation."
1. Does it cost to participate? No. Our fundraising items are FREE to our participating programs. There is no cost associated.
2. Do we have to have an account balance to participate? No, we offer our items to help organizations grow their endowment. As soon as your account is active, you can register for any of our available fundraising items.
3. Do we have to raise and contribute a specific amount of funds? Our items are offered to help you grow your endowment so each item has a recommended donation attached. If you raise and contribute that recommended donation to your endowment, funds are matched 2:1. All funds below that recommended donation are matched 1:1. All item details vary, please see the Letter of Intent for each item.
4. What if we raise and contribute more than the recommended donation, is that ALL matched? Yes. In 2017, contributing the recommended donation, or more, for an item will earn you a 2:1 match.
5. What if we cannot conduct raffles in our state or community? No problem. We give you the freedom to conduct the fundraisers however you choose. You are NOT required to do a raffle. We are happy to offer our logo and graphics of the items for your use.
6. Can we request more than one item? Yes, you can receive multiple items if you meet the requirements outlined in the Letter of Intent (LOI) & items are available.
7. What is an FFL? A current Federal Firearms License (FFL/ATF8) is required if our fundraiser includes a firearm(s). Firearms must be shipped to the premises address listed on the ATF8 form.
8. MidwayUSA holds my ATF8 form, will that work? No, we operate completely separate from the online retailer, thus not sharing documentation.
9. Do we have to be a 501(c)(3)? No, endowments & fundraising items are available to those with a complete IRS Form W9.
10. My fundraiser is complete, how do I contribute funds to my endowment? When your fundraiser has concluded, please choose the check donation form(s) that corresponds with your item(s) - see left. Complete that form and send it, along with your funds, to us via mail. If you prefer to contribute electronically, please email your completed check donation form(s) to email@example.com.
11. Is there a deadline to complete our fundraiser? No, there is no deadline to complete a your fundraiser.