Donor Designated Funds
We can help you manage funds that will support the youth shooting cause of your choice.
Along with the Team and Agency Endowment Programs, the MidwayUSA Foundation will also manage Donor Designated Endowment Accounts for individuals and organizations to help promote unique youth shooting programs. If you or your organization would like to make a substantial contribution to permanently fund a youth shooting program that is of special interest to you but is outside of our Team and Agency Endowment Programs, we will work with you to establish and maintain an endowment that meets your needs. We do not charge administrative fees, so 100% of your donation and all investment earnings will benefit your program. Once per year, we will process grants for up to 5% of the average monthly account balance.
Currently, these organizations have Donor Designated Accounts with us.
- Amateur Trapshooting Association Fund
- Cameron County Outdoor Youth Fund
- Dallas Ecological Foundation
- Houston Safari Club - American Conservation and Education Society (ACES)
- Nebraska Trapshooting Association
- Ohio State Trapshooting Foundation
- Pheasants Forever & Quail Forever Shooting Sports Fund
- PRPA Youth Shooting Sports Fund
- Student Air Rifle Program
- Wild Sheep Foundation
Contact us for additional details.